|5 August 2017|
- The Signpost (Shortcut: WP:POST, RSS). The Wikipedia community newspaper that is written by volunteers and published weekly.
- Wikipedia:Milestones (Shortcut: WP:ANN, RSS). Important Wikipedia milestones.
- Wikipedia:Goings-on (Shortcut: WP:GO). Weekly news and updates about existing or new projects or initiatives of Wikipedians.
- Wikipedia:Administrators' newsletter (Shortcut: WP:ANEWS). Monthly newsletter containing topics of interest to administrators.
- Wikinews:Category:Wikipedia, archives of news about Wikipedia
- News aggregators: Google News · Techmeme
Other irregular newsletters. This list is limited to those which have updated at least once in 2017. (There are dozens of inactive newsletter sub-projects, some of which are listed in Category:Wikipedia news and Category:Wikipedia sign-up lists for subscription delivery.)
- The Bugle, the Military history WikiProject's newsletter (monthly)
- The Centerline, the U.S. Roads WikiProject's newsletter (quarterly)
- Video Games, the Video games WikiProject's newsletter (quarterly)
- The Wikipedia Library (Books and Bytes)
- Page Curation
- Guild of Copy Editors
- Collaboration team
- Global message delivery/Targets (21 items)
- Tech News, news about software changes, published weekly
- Wikimedia Highlights, published monthly
- Wikimedia Foundation reports
- Wikimedia News. Cross-project news, primarily project milestones.
- Wikimedia goings-on. More cross-project news.
- Wikimedia's technical blog
- Wikimedia Foundation news, news about the Wikimedia Foundation, the international non-profit organisation dedicated to encouraging the growth, development and distribution of various Wikimedia Projects.
- Wikimedia blog
Other news sources
There are also places in Wikipedia and its sister projects that publish articles on current events and the latest world news using Wikimedia software.
- Planet Wikimedia, weblog aggregator, information about it at meta:Planet Wikimedia
- Wikipedia:WikipediaWeekly, irregular podcast of audio information regarding Wikipedia and our fellow projects
- Wikipedia in the media. Mentions of Wikipedia as a topic unto itself and as a reference resource
- m:Communications committee/Press clippings, daily updates of Wikimedia projects in the news.